We are seeking Judges with industry experience to help us evaluate the work these teams have done and help them gain feedback from experts to become the most prepared class of ride engineering graduates ever! Our hope is to feature a diverse array of manufacturers and suppliers in the attractions industry.
There are two types of judges in this year’s competition. Any Judge can participate in either role or both. These roles are the Online Report Judges, and Online Event Judges.
Online Report Judge: Help evaluate sections of the teams’ Reports on your own schedule.
- Monday April 4th, 2pm CT – Judge Training Presentation
- Under 1 hour duration.
- Recorded for those who cannot attend.
- April 4th-8th – Report Judging Window (online)
- We will send you a virtual packet containing rubrics for specific assigned sections, along with the full reports and supporting documents for your reference.
- You are free to fill out the assigned rubrics on your own schedule from Monday April 4th until 7pm CT on Friday, April 8th.
Online Event Judge: Join us during the Competition Event and score the Ride Models.
- Saturday April 9th, 9am-10pm CT – Competition event (online)
- Judging occurs throughout the day. Scores are given for model function and aesthetic qualities, and Team Presentations are scored.
- Join us in meeting the students and fellow professionals.
- You are invited to participate in our Awards Ceremony on Sunday (2-4pm)
Winning Teams will receive:
- Awards provided by our sponsors
- Recommendations on Linkedin from you recognizing their achievement in this competition (We will provide a template)
You will receive:
- A Resume Book of all participants who submit resumes
- Access to all competition submissions
- Opportunities to meet students, see their work, and promote your organization!